In this episode #11 of “The Career Talk Show” Podcast, I had the pleasure to Interview Ms.Shruti Lall who is a Confidence Coach & Creator of Mind Sharnam and today you’ll learn how to be more confident.
This podcast episode is going to help you in the way you approach being confident in your career & in your life as well.
In this podcast, you will learn how to be more confident in any job interview, in your office, in your school/college, or anywhere in your life.
Shruti Lall is a confidence coach and she’s got years of experience helping people be more confident and lead a life full of confidence.
She enables people to accept themselves for who they are find their authoritative voice and exhibit their true potential to the world with full confidence.
Shruti is on a mission to help 100,000 people lead a with full of confidence and joy.
Things that you will learn in this podcast episode are –
- Inspiring story of Shruti Lall and How she got started as a confidence coach?
- What is confidence? Along with it’s importance.
- Why do people have lack of self confidence?
- Factor’s affecting self confidence?
- How to build self confidence?
- What are the sign of people who are confident and people who are not?
- Difference between self worth and self esteem?
- Law of attraction and how to make it work for you?
Listen to this episode to learn more and enjoy.
Connect With Me –
Facebook – https://learnwithrohit.com/facebook/
Instagram – https://learnwithrohit.com/instagram/
LinkedIn – https://learnwithrohit.com/linkedin/
YouTube – https://learnwithrohit.com/youtube/
Twitter – https://learnwithrohit.com/twitter/
If you have any questions or have any thoughts regarding this podcast or anything that I can help you with, just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would be more than happy to help you in your journey.
Wish you all the very best.
To Your Success,