In this episode #12 of “The Career Talk Show” Podcast, you will learn How to be extraordinary in life.
Recently, I had the pleasure to Interview Mrs. Twinkle Lalwani who is a Wellness & Life Coach on “The Career Talk Show” podcast.
Twinkle Lalwani is a LifeCoach & Positive Psychologist.
She works with millennial women who are tired of procrastinating, feeling stuck, want to recognize self-worth, & waiting for their ideal life.
As a Coach, she celebrates life every moment co-creating with clients beautiful journeys from where they are to where they want to be.
With more than 8 years of experience in Lifestyle Coaching, Twinkle is helping her clients and letting them achieve their desired goals is her inner peace.
As a budding psychologist in the field of wellness – she prefers to understand her client’s wants completely before working with them.
What you will learn in this podcast episode are –
- Twinkle’s take on network marketing companies?
- Twinkle’s Biggest challenge in her childhood?
- How did Twinkle found herr passion? How one can find thiers?
- What does she loves the most about coaching?
- Biggest obstacle she has overcome in her own life?
- How does she maintain work life balance?
- How to build an achievers mindset to accomplish their goals?
- Biggest problem with today’s youth?
- Twinkle’s favorite three self-help books?
- What’s her definition of a successful career?
***** Way to Connect With Twinkle Lalwani *****
Website – https://thetwinkleclub.com/
Know her Story – https://www.thetwinkleclub.com/about/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thetwinkleclub/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/twinkle-lalwani-sharma-148009b6/
Listen, enjoy this episode and learn How to be Extraordinary.
*** GRAB YOUR FREE COPY OF THE “ULTIMATE CAREER LAUNCHER GUIDE” ***
Connect With Me –
Facebook – http://learnwithrohit.com/facebook/
Instagram – http://learnwithrohit.com/instagram/
LinkedIn – http://learnwithrohit.com/linkedin/
YouTube – http://learnwithrohit.com/youtube/
Twitter – http://learnwithrohit.com/twitter/
If you have any questions or have any thoughts regarding this podcast or anything that I can help you with.
Just mail me at email@example.com.
Wish you all the very best.
To Your Success,